Hybrid and distance learning – coaching
Get just in time support for you and your team to enhance learning opportunities.
Why get support for hybrid and distance learning
Recent events have shown that kura and schools need to be ready to maximise learning and teaching from a distance. Teachers need to be ready to make the shift to hybrid or distance learning fluidly – sometimes with little warning. We will support teachers to be ready for any sudden shifts. We will also step alongside them once in the throes of having to teach learners from a distance.
How we work with you
We begin our approach by establishing your needs and readiness for hybrid or distance learning.
Then, we co-design a coaching plan using both face-to-face and online meetings.
Next, we coach each kaiako and teacher to sharpen how their learner’s experience distance learning.
What your support might focus on
- Designing online learning systems
- Developing rich learning tasks
- Assessing and evaluating learning and progress
- Co-constructing learning with parents and whānau
- Developing individual education plans
- Managing NCEA assessment requirements in hybrid learning.